The sports centre at the National University of Ireland Galway boasts an impressive range of facilities and equipment that matches the growing needs of our students. From top level international competitors to fitness beginners, our students will have what they need to help them compete, train or simply relieve pre-exam stress.
Our students have access to specially discounted rates for membership of the Kingfisher Club at the sports centre, which includes use of;
- 25metre competition standard swimming pool
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Full Equipped Resistance Training Area
- State of the art gym with core room and free weights area
- Over 100 Les Mills fitness classes weekly
- Friendly Supportive Atmosphere
- Personalised Training Program
Early Bird Offer to be in with a chance to Win your Membership Back! Simply join before Friday 28th September to be in with a chance.