- Children under 11 cannot gain access to the pool unless accompanied by an adult. The adult must be with the child at all times in the water.
- Children aged 12-15 years should be in direct line of sight of parent/guardian at all times. Unsupervised children will be asked to leave the swimming pool.
- An adult cannot be in sole charge of more than two children under 11 years of age in the pool.
- Lifeguards cannot and should not be expected to replace the care and supervision of a parent.
- Children under 11 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 years and over) in the changing area. At no time should a child be left unaccompanied.
- If a child seems to be on their own in either the Pool or Changing area please alert a member of staff.
- Appropriate swim specific swimwear must be worn.
- Infants are required to wear an Aqua Swimming Nappy which are available at reception.
- Children 8 years of age or over cannot use opposite sex changing rooms and must use same sex changing rooms.
- Children under 16 are not permitted access to the pool after 7:30pm (Monday to Friday).
- If any of the above conditions are not fulfilled the child will not be granted access to the pool and/or will be removed from the pool area until the care and supervision of a parent/guardian is provided.
Children's Admission Policy
The Kingfisher Club strive to make the pool and changing area as safe as possible for use by children. We have put in place the rules above to ensure your child’s safety whilst in the Kingfisher Club.
Thank you for your cooperation.